Friday, December 30, 2011

2011.

January.






February.






March.



April.







June.




July.




August.



September.




November.










December.





The most fulfilling year yet.



Was at conferences, camps, competitions and everywhere else. 2 presidential posts of the best societies in school, 1 Johor Bahru Cadet Leader rank. Won almost every single competition, secured every title.

& of course, nothing comes without a price. Rumours, people trying to bring me down, being misunderstood, you name it. I won't say that it was easy, but after awhile, I learnt that what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger and well you know, people throw rocks at shiny things :)


I've made mistakes, but besides that, every action and decision I've made entrusted to me, I don't regret any of it, for I know that my conscience is clear; and that every decision made was for the betterment of my society, my club, my friends, my juniors; and not simply for self-gain. & Our achievements are concrete evidence of whether our actions are right or not. I am thankful, for the people who have stood behind me throughout the year, through thick and thin, and problems arousing only helped me to determine who's true and who's not. So yeah, suck that, haters.


2011 marks the end of my high school life.
If high school life were akin to a roller coaster ride, mine would be the one with the most loops,turns and dives ever. 5 years, (mostly of CCA), failures, successes, contentment, disappointments, tears, blood, physical trainings, 1pm runs under the sun; if I had the chance,

I'd do it the same way all over again.



2012, bring it on, & PLEASE don't be the end of the world.